Monday, March 7, 2011

Harviestoun Ola Dubh 30

Harviestoun's Ola Dubh. One of life's finest pleasures made for a celebration of passing my national certification examination for massage therapy today. I had the 30yr version hiding away (already drank my 40yr). Any beer that costs this much for this little, comes in a signed box and is sealed with a real medallion reeks of an overpriced hoity toity beer that can't live up to it's hype. If you thought that, you would be oh so wrong. This is all it's cracked up to be and so much more. A true beer that never disappoints! The deep rich aroma of chocolates and woods and fine scotch malts. My word. A modest head and a viscous fluidy flow. Mmmm mmmm mmmm! Okay, I need to apologize to him as I consumed this beauty alone, but I do have another one hidden away to share with him later.


It has it's own medallion... and signatures... and number... and box!!!

There is a Master of Wood!! 



Do I really have to say that this beer gets a 100?

No comments:

Post a Comment